There are many ways through which you can make money online and most of them don’t require you to invest heavily. As everything happens online and you don’t have to invest in buying an office and keeping a staff or the like, you save a lot and earn well. Here is an assorted list of the best low investment ideas to make money online.
- Start a blog- You should start a blog as the investment is next to nothing. You can register on popular platforms like WordPress or Blogger or try Tumblr. If you are good with pictures and visual communication, try Pinterest and YouTube. They will all help you gain enough attention and you will also get to make money online with a little SEO.
- Freelance Writing- Another writing business where you are free to chose the projects and work on them. The payment is generally good and if you are an expert with some previous experience, you will earn more.
- Writing reviews- This is a better writing job if you feel that you cannot or do not want to indulge in any word play. There are many sites that want honest product reviews for their sites. You just have to be honest and straight forward.
- Affiliate Marketing- Some of us have a great talent of selling. If you too possess this talent but refrain from door-to-door or tiring field selling jobs, you can try affiliate marketing programs in order to make money online.
- Professional Freelancing- This is a great opportunity for freelancing as you only go for doing some freelance project independently. The best part is that you make extra money online while doing something that you do regularly. So there is nothing new to learn and understand and you remain on the safer side always.
- Sell handmade goods- Do you make paintings or cookies or beer or even some hand crafted jewelry? If yes, then try to sell them online. You can take a few pictures of what you have made and start getting orders. You don't have to make too many pieces in advance. Just do what is needed and you easily make money online.
- Answering Questions- are you an information sponge or like to give away free advice on some matter that you think you are an expert on? Don’t waste that advice and use it to make money online. There are a few sites that pay you for being an expert on a subject and answering questions.